My top 10 tips...
My10 Tips for job searching...
1. Make sure you are happy with your base CV
2. Register on the general websites and any specific ones linked to your field
3. Upload your CV and personal details
4. When you are on the job website make sure you are signed in
5. Search by job title, location and keyword. Think about what you want to search for before you start
6. Refine your selection based on job type, location etc etc
7. Set up job alerts on strong search terms
8. Read the job description and be black and white in your view!
9. Prepare a covering message
10. Change your CV to suit the job specification
Now you are ready to apply...don’t get sucked into doing it quickly as you will not be successful
Recent PostsSee All
You are nearing the end of the interview and you want to get home and curl up in a ball. Then the interviewer says "would you like to ask me any questions?".....yikes Some good examples How will my pe
In 10 seconds there will be… 18,700 App downloads 57,000 tweets 46,000 google searches 3860 hours of TV watched on Netflix 549, 760 posts on facebook In 10 seconds the reader of your CV will have made