My top 10 tips...
My10 Tips for job searching...
1. Make sure you are happy with your base CV
2. Register on the general websites and any specific ones linked to your field
3. Upload your CV and personal details
4. When you are on the job website make sure you are signed in
5. Search by job title, location and keyword. Think about what you want to search for before you start
6. Refine your selection based on job type, location etc etc
7. Set up job alerts on strong search terms
8. Read the job description and be black and white in your view!
9. Prepare a covering message
10. Change your CV to suit the job specification
Now you are ready to apply...don’t get sucked into doing it quickly as you will not be successful